In about 10 minutes I’m off to the hospital for the latest lab results. We are crossing our fingers that Bria can wait until Tuesday and for Grandma to get here. If you asked me last week, I would have told you her birthday would be tomorrow, Oct. 5th. (That’s only 20 days early!) My blood pressure has been high and there is an indication of preeclampsia. This is the first day that they would consider inducing for that condition. We just need to see lab results to tell us how bad it is.

Anyway, we’ll keep you posted. There will hopefully be pictures soon. We still haven’t gotten a new camera. Another reason to wait through the weekend. Her room is mostly ready. Arleigh and Hanan are ready any day now. They want their little sister home yesterday.

Keep us in your prayers. It won’t be long until Bria is here.