I have not one picture of Thanksgiving day… our last Thanksgiving here. I thought I would let you know what I’m thankful for now that the dressing is put away…
- I am thankful for wonderful friends who open their home every year to families like mine that live away from home.
- I am thankful for Ray and my girls that make everywhere we wind up home just because we’re together.
- I’m thankful for our abundance of food when I’m now more aware of all the people struggling to feed their children.
- I’m thankful for Black Friday and the time I got to spend this morning with my big girls even if my day did start at 4 a.m.
- I’m thankful for $5 pajamas from Target and $10 boots at Burlington Coat Factory.
- I’m thankful for the afternoon I have planned with friends to go to lunch and to finally see The Blind Side.
- I’m thankful for our tickets that were purchased online so I won’t be disappointed at the theater again.
- I’m thankful for liquid bandages.
- I’m thankful for a very resourceful, compassionate and helpful husband.
- I’m so thankful we narrowly escaped a trip to the ER yesterday.
- I’m thankful the cut on my finger isn’t hurting quite as badly.
We are truly blessed!