I haven’t been posting as often because, well… school started, soccer, piano, worrying about Mom and Ned happened, Jack had his post placement whirlwind of blankety blank blank, the trip to the eye doctor, Ray leaving town, the car needs too much work and well, I have guilt over walking away from the Bible study that I couldn’t quite catch up with. (If you are looking for posts, you can still find them at Ni Hao Y’all.) I guess you can say life happened.
You also probably know me well enough to know that I can’t stay away for long. Tonight after putting Jack and Bria to bed and handing the remote over to the tweens so they can watch One Direction I found a new favorite obsession. I’m a sucker for funny t-shirts. I’m about to go on a shopping spree… not really but I giggled a little. I found a new site with some pretty funny stuff.
Here are a few of my favorites.
I like this one.
You know because I did….
I think this might be an appropriate sign to hang between Arleigh and Ray on those math homework nights.
This one cracks me up…
And the fact that they let you know it wraps…Awesome sauce!
This one exactly explains how I feel most days.
Grandma will get this one… because I’ve been talking to myself since, well, since I could talk.
There is this one.
And I’m the only one in my family that will get this one.
All right… the images are big. Let me just list a few other sayings.
- My level of maturity changes depending on who I’m with
- If thought bubbles appeared above my head I’d be screwed
- Always remember you’re unique just like everyone else.
- My dream job would be driving the karma bus
- I like you but if zombies chase us I’m tripping you
- I’d be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics
- Drink rum it fights scurvy and boosts morale
- You’re nuttier than a squirrel turd
- After exercising I always eat pizza just kidding I don’t exercise
Seriously there are like a thousand of them. No, I wouldn’t actually wear a shirt that says squirrel turd but it made me laugh and we could all use a little of that right now.