It’s been a LONG few days. Believe it or not, I don’t have so much to say. I guess it’s because this time last year, I had my mom here all to myself and all seemed right with the world. What a difference a year makes.
waxing on poetically whining uncontrolably about my pouty self, I thought I would share a recipe with you. Tonight I made this. Go ahead click the link. I’ll wait.
That would be IAmAFoodBlog.com’s picture, not mine. Mine wasn’t that pretty. Well, maybe it was, it just never made it to a pretty bowl. All of my kids loved it. It was outstanding and worthy of Super Bowl Food if you want to eat clean.
This stuff is so good, Hanan asked if we could have it again soon. Hanan NEVER asks if we can ever eat any vegetable other than a potato and she prefers that fried beyond reason and doused in sauce, BBQ if you’ve got it. Below you’ll find the recipe with my adjustments. I found www.iamafoodblog.com via Pinterest and I surely plan on checking out more recipes.
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons shoyu (I live in Hawaii. Feel free to use soy sauce.)
- 1 heaping tablespoon sriracha
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets (bigger bites)
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix the first five ingredients. I like to do this in a gallon size zip bag. Add the cauliflower and shake that thang... Um, toss it to coat. Pour it out on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for half and hour.
- The website served this hot with cilantro and lime. We served ours hot with a side of ranch for the kids. It was gone in seconds. That doesn't happen often with veggies around here. In fact, our pickiest eater asked if we could have it again soon. It's a keeper!