There is never a dull moment in the Stiff house. It may or may not currently be fueled by my temper as I try to clean out rooms in preparation for our neighborhood yard sale this week. Seriously. These are the phrases that seem to be on repeat…
- How did we accumulate so much crap?
- We have to get rid of some of this!
- At this rate, we’ll be 1,000 pounds overweight. (We have a limit to how much Uncle Sam will pay to move.)
- What fresh hell is this?
- How do we not have bugs?
- This is where the spare socks are!
- I need a haz-mat suit.
- My children are disgusting.
You get the idea. We’ve once again accumulated too much, become completely unorganized and too boot, my kids didn’t realize used juice boxes belong in the trash. Thank goodness we move every few years. Sigh…
I never know what I’ll find in my kids’ rooms. Yesterday it was this.
That would be scissors and the cap sleeves off of one of Arleigh’s nicer shirts. I thought the shirt looked different when she left for school. Obviously she did a good job because I didn’t notice but still…
Like I said, never a dull moment. I’m not allowed to complain because Mom says it sounds just like something I’d do. Wonder what they’ll “improve” next.